Barndominiums are open concept residential steel buildings. Quickly catching on in popularity, they are relatively quick to build, affordable and durable in all types of weather.
How does the building process work?
- Begin by contacting Phoenix about your needs.
- We will make a visit to meet you, evaluate your needs and inspect the building location. At that time, we will discuss any applicable codes to determine if you might need permits. We will review a number of questions to ensure that you will get exactly what you’re seeking.
- Phoenix will custom build your structure and deliver it to you.
Phoenix has industry partners who specialize in concrete and in finishing interiors for the metal buildings. We would be happy to assist you in coordinating these efforts.
Generally, what are the benefits of barndominiums over traditional homes?
- Shorter construction time
- Cost savings on the exterior of the building
- Better weather resilience
- Overall average cost to build is lower
- Easily customizable floorplans
- Greater resistance to rotting, termites and fire
- Lower carbon footprint
129 Godfrey Rd.
Tupelo, MS 38801